Setting up your Payment in Online Banking
Follow the instructions below to set up payment of your loan via Online Banking. If you need further assistance please call our Contact Center at 1-866-996-9828 during normal business hours.
If you already have Online Banking set up, skip down to Make a Loan Payment below to get started!
- From our home page, go to the BCCU Online Bankinglogin box in the top right hand corner and click on First Time User, located just under the login button.
- Enter your Last Name, Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB) - use the four digit year when entering DOB (September 4th, 1975 would be entered as 09/04/1975), Zip Code, and Requested Login ID. Username must be at least eight characters including at least one number. Choose a Login ID that will be easy for you to remember.
- Once you are done, click continue.
- You will then be prompted to get a Secure Access Code, which you can have sent to you via email, text or phone call.
- After you enter the Secure Access Code, you'll be prompted to create a password, after which your account is set up.
- In Online Banking on the left side menu select Transactions then click Add External Account
- Enter the Routing Number of the financial institution from which you'll be paying your loan, select the Type of Account from the dropdown menu, and fill in the Account Number for the account being used to pay your loan. Then click Continue.
- Please note: It may take up to 3 business days for your External Account to be authorized.
- Once the micro deposits have been made into your External Account, return to Online Banking, select Transfers, then click Verify External Accounts. Enter the micro deposit amounts into the fields and then click Continue. You are now ready to pay your loan!
- Click Transfer Money and select the account you wish to use to pay your loan from the 1st dropdown menu, then select your loan from the 2nd dropdown menu.
- Enter the payment amount. If you would liked to set this payment to be recurring (eg. weekly, monthly, etc), simply click the checkbox then select the Frequency from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Start & End Dates, or Repeat Forever
- You have the option to add a memo. Once all the information is entered, click Transfer Funds.
- On the next screen you will see a confirmation number. The status will read "Authorized" The status will update within 24 to 48 hours after being processed to indicate the payment has been made. Do not re-enter payment information unless you are making an additional payment.
To review your Transfers, select Activity from the left side menu.
Go to main navigation