MAKE A PAYMENT IN ONLINE BANKING
Follow the instructions below to set up payment of your loan via Online Banking. If you need further assistance please call our Contact Center at 1-866-996-9828 during normal business hours.
If you already have Online Banking set up, skip down to Make a Loan Payment below to get started!
- From our home page, there are two options. You can either click on the 'Open' button or go to the Online Banking login box in the top right hand corner and click on Enroll in Online Banking, located just under the login button.
- Enter your Last Name, Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB) - use the four digit year when entering DOB (September 4th, 1975 would be entered as 09/04/1975), Zip Code, Email Addressand Requested Login ID. Username must be at least eight characters including at least one number. Choose a Login ID that will be easy for you to remember.
- Once you are done, click continue.
- You will then be prompted to get a Secure Access Code, which you can have sent to you via email, text or phone call.
- After you enter the Secure Access Code, you'll be prompted to create a password, after which your account is set up.
MAKE A LOAN PAYMENT
Go to main navigation
- In Online Banking on the right side menu select Pay a Bellwether Loan
- Choose which Bellwether account you would like to pay from or add an external account from the Select From Account dropdown. Choose which loan you would like the payment to go towards. Select your payment type, the amount, the transfer date and an optional description. You can also choose to make this a recurring transaction by checking the box to the right of the Amount box. Click continue when you are finished.
- If you choose to pay from an External Account, you will need to enter the routing number, account number, and account type of the external account you wish to use. Click continue when you are finished.
Access Your Account