Dominic Lucente and his team have the ability and experience to handle virtually any aspect of your financial situation.
They can help you:
- Analyze your current situation and implement a plan that puts you on a path to your long-term financial objectives.
- Open and manage investment accounts (individually or through employers) that help you save for retirement and other financial goals.
- Provide access to a wide variety of investment options offering you a broad choice in asset types and fee structures, always with your risk profile in mind.
- Manage the larger risks in your life through insurance programs that help protect your family, income, and retirement.
- Prepare for your family’s educational expenses utilizing tax-advantaged accounts.
Below is a list of the wide array of Dominic’s services and product options. What do you need help with?
Financial Planning | Qualified Accounts | Advisory Accounts | Insurance Programs | Investment Programs | Educational Accounts | Non-Qualified Accounts
• Asset Allocation Review
• Client Financial Statements
• Cash Flow Analysis
• Income Tax Planning
• Educational Cost Analysis
• Insurance Needs & Policy Analysis
• Estate Plan Analysis
• Rent vs. Own
• Buy vs. Lease
• Mortgage Consulting
• Business Succession Planning
• Roth IRA
• SIMPLE IRA
• 403(b) Plan - Catch up provision rules
• Profit Sharing Plans
• Defined Benefit Plans - Pension
• Maximization Analysis
• Mutual Fund Wrap Accounts
• Separately Managed Accounts
• Active & Passive Strategies
• Equity Index Annuities
• Fixed Annuities
• Variable Life Insurance
• Universal Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Term Insurance
• Whole Life Insurance
• Mutual Funds
• Variable Annuities
• Direct Participation Programs
• 529 Plans
• Educational IRAs
• Standard Brokerage
For more information about Dominic and his services, visit his website at www.dlucente.com.
Want to set up a meeting with Dominic or simply ask a question?
Financial planning offered through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a Registered Investment Adviser. Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through NPA, LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The Credit Union, NPA and LPL Financial are not affiliated. The financial professionals associated with this site may only discuss or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AZ, FL, MA, ME, NC, NH, NV, OK, SC, and VT.
|Not NCUA Insured||No Credit Union Guarantee||May Lose Value|