Registering Your Computer or Device
Changing the Order of Accounts
VIDEO: First Time User Login (Primary Member)
VIDEO: First Time User Login (Joint Member)
Logging in after April 18
On April 18th, our online banking system will be live and you will notice a few new changes to the login process. The first change is that each individual member will need their own Login ID. Members that were sharing a single login will need to create a new Login ID for the joint member.
- Primary Members (Your name appears first on account documents) – The Primary Member on the Membership will use their existing Login ID and Password to login. You will be prompted to receive an access code by email, text or phone call based on the contact information we have on file for you. You will then be prompted to establish a new Password.
- Joint Members (Your name appears second on account documents) – Joint members will need to set up their own Login ID by clicking on the First Time User link on www.bccu.org and following the prompts to establish a Username and Password.
- Once you enter the access code, you will be prompted to create a new password and agree to terms and conditions.
- SECURE ACCESS CODE: For your security, the first time you login beginning April 18th, you will be required to enter an access code. This code will be sent via e-mail, text, or phone to the contact information we have on file for you. You will then be prompted to set a new password. If the contact information presented is not correct, please call us locally at 603-645-8090 or toll-free at 1-866-996-9828.
- Whole member view – The ability to see all of your memberships and accounts with one login
- Person-centric – Separate Login IDs for each individual member
- New user experience – An updated menu and fresh new look
- More secure login process – Use of a Secure Access Code enhances security of your accounts
- Uniform design – An identical banking experience on Mobile, Desktop, or Tablet
- Account aggregation – An option to aggregate accounts from other financial institutions into a single view
VIDEOS: First Time User Login
Go to main navigation