Job Openings: Loan Processing Representative
|Location of Position:||Merrimack, NH|
|Salary:||Full-time - Non-Exempt/Hourly|
Bellwether is seeking a seasoned, outgoing, and energetic professional for the position of Loan Processing Representative. For over 97 years, we've made New Hampshire our home and have provided thoughtful guidance and customized solutions to help our members. As one of the "Best Places to Work For" in New Hampshire, Bellwether is a community based credit union with a strong commitment to "people helping people."
As a Loan Processing Representative, your primary function will be to support the front line staff and the lending team in order to receive, review, process and disburse consumer loans, including secured loans, unsecured loans and home equity lines of credit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all loan product requests within assigned guidelines in a timely, efficient manner, including performing pre-closing & post-closing tasks for all loan products offered by the credit union.
- Assist in performing administrative tasks within the department. Including, but not limited to, loan filing, gathering and preparing loan data for reporting purposes, quoting payoffs, state title processing & processing paid off loans.
- Responsible for ordering Visas, new account set up, and limit increases through PSCU-FS system.
- Responsible for funding indirect auto loan packages from dealerships. This includes verifying documents and communicating with dealers to resolve any problems prior to funding.
- Book and fund home equity lines of credit and manufactured home loans. Verify all documents meet required loan standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work in a high pressure situation with moving deadlines.
- Completion of a high school education plus at least six months of related experience. Banking or credit union experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
As part of the Bellwether Family, you’ll experience our commitment to your personal and professional success through our “Best Places” culture, training opportunities, competitive salary and above average benefits package.
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to Credit Union Name in person or by mail to:
Bellwether Community Credit Union
425 Hooksett Road
Manchester, NH 03104
BCCU is an equal opportunity employer.