Bellwether Community Credit Union (BCCU)
Full-time - None-Exempt/Hourly
BCCU is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join our Team. For over 97 years, we've made New Hampshire our home and have provided thoughtful guidance and customized solutions to help our members. As one of the "Best Places to Work For" in New Hampshire, BCCU is a community based credit union with a strong commitment to "people helping people."
As a Systems Administrator, your primary function will be to administer a variety of I.T. systems and applications. This position includes configuring application parameters, troubleshooting and evaluating, tesing, and installing new software releases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the operations of the assigned credit union systems.
- Respond to Credit Union staff's requests, questions, and problems relating to I.T. applications.
- Respond to emergencies and system outages and participate in the I.T. On-Call Program.
- Create and maintain procedural manuals and documentation.
- Support position-related projects.
- Support credit union reporting processes.
- Work requires extensive knowledge of computer software and hardware. Experience working in a financial institution preferred.
- Completion of a high school education plus additional post-secondary coursework in the Information Technology field or at least two years of related experience.
- Microsoft Office applications knowledge required.
- ODBC compliant reporting software knowledge preferred.
- Basic SQL scripting knowledge preferred.
- Intermediate understanding of database functionality.
- Must possess ability to manage multiple project related workloads and be able to work independently.
- Must possess valid driver's license and have the ability to travel to external locations.
As part of the Bellwether Family, you'll experience our commitment to your personal and professional success through our "Best Places" culture, training opportunities, competitive salary and above average benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume to:
Bellwether Community Credit Union
425 Hooksett Road
Manchester, NH 03104
BCCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Go to main navigation