Bellwether Community Credit Union (BCCU)
Full-time - Non-Exempt/Hourly
BCCU is seeking an experienced Operations Specialist to join our Team. For over 97 years, we've made New Hampshire our home and have provided thoughtful and customized solutions to help our members. As one of the "Best Places to Work For" in New Hampshire, BCCU is a community based credit union with a strong commitment to "people helping people."
As an Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the servicing of consumer and commercial deposit products and services. The ideal candidate will be a dependable, hands-on team player that welcomes working with others, as well as becoming properly cross-trained on all team functions to ensure coverage in the event of an absence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily servicing functions for all deposit products and services, including but not limited to: Share Drafts, Money Markets, CDs, member Person Record maintenance and IRAs, processing deposits, Check 21 and payments, and maturing CDs.
- Responsible for the servicing and quality control of all scanned documents.
- Assist in the processing of incoming and out-going USPS mail.
- Provide coverage for the receptionist when required.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual review of various reports.
- Knowledgeable of all functions of the Deposit Services Team in order to act as a backup in the event of an absence.
- Maintain knowledge with all state and federal regulations that are applicable to the functions performed.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for communicating information to BCCU staff and external sources.
- Intermediate mathematical skill required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)
- Minimum of one year experience in a financial institution, be comfortable with technology, and have an understanding of deposit products and services.
- Possess strong multi-tasking ability, excel in a fast-paced collaborative team environment, and be steadfast in achieving effective resolutions.
As part of the Bellwether Family, you'll experience our commitment to your personal and professional success through our "Best Places" culture, training opportunities, competitive salary and above average benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume to:
Bellwether Community Credit Union
425 Hooksett Road
Manchester, NH 03104
BCCU is an equal opportunity employer
Go to main navigation