AVP Mortgage Sales Manager
BCCU is seeking a seasoned, outgoing, and energetic mortgage professional with a proven track record of success to join our growing team of mortgage professionals. For over 95 years we’ve made New Hampshire our home and have provided thoughtful guidance and customized solutions to help our members with their unique home financing needs. As one of the “Best Places to Work For” in New Hampshire, BCCU is a community based credit union with 96 years of commitment to “people helping people”.
As the AVP Mortgage Sales Manager, you will have an opportunity to help shape the success of our expanding mortgage program. As a working manager, you will be expected to produce a pipeline while developing and motivating a small team of inside and outside originators and processors to ensure that both individual and company goals are achieved. This growing role is expected to increase in scope and influence over the next several years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively implement and manage Mortgage Loan Department ensuring sales and service goals are met or exceeded
- Hire, mentor, coach, develop, and evaluate the Mortgage Sales Team
- Establish, implement and maintain department procedures governing all aspects of mortgage loan origination
- Implement strategies to generate mortgage loan volume such as outside sales campaigns, development of real estate agents, loan brokers, contractors, financial planners, and other business channels.
- Develop and implement a sales program including weekly sales call report, pipeline reports, and monthly commission reports
- Facilitate Home Buyer seminars and other financial literacy training for business sources, our members, and the community
- Facilitate regular staff meetings to motivate staff, and cultivate a team environment
- Provide periodic training for credit union personnel to gain knowledge real estate products and services
- Represent the credit union in the community through involvement in various civic and charitable activities
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in originating conventional and government loans
- Advanced knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and VA loans
- Knowledge of all state and federal regulations affecting mortgage lending including (but not limited to) Reg Z, ECOA, Reg B, Fact Act, Safe Act, and HMDA
- Proven track record of successfully managing and motivating a team of 4+ members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must meet registration requirements under the Safe Act to obtain appropriate federal and state registration and licensing
As part of the Bellwether Family, you’ll experience our commitment to your personal and professional success through our “Best Places” culture, training opportunities, competitive salary and above average benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume to:
Bellwether Community Credit Union
425 Hooksett Rd
Manchester, NH 03104
BCCU is an equal opportunity employer
Go to main navigation