Car Loans and Truck Loans
Contact Us Today
Make an appointment and see how can help you with an Auto loan.
Schedule an Appointment
Wondering how much you'd pay? Use our calculator below to estimate your monthly car payment.
Bellwether Community Credit Union rates as low as 0.0%
Average* 0.0% APR
Save up to Now!
Rates effective as of February 23, 2019
Then Get Pre-Approved Online Today...
Apply online today and get pre-approved for your next car loan
(or refinance your auto loan)!
- Apply for a loan: Call or stop by any branch to get started!
- Compare our auto rates: Check Current Rates
- Determine what your car payment will be: Use the Car Loan Calculators
- See if we can lower your payment: Refinance your existing loan
We can help with that, too! Check out our CUDL Autosmart link for assistance checking values, shopping for cars, and more!
Need Auto Insurance?
Protect your investment with affordable insurance products* from Bellwether including:
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance: For just a few dollars a month added to your regular payment (or the full price paid up front), you can save yourself from making loan payments on a car, truck or other vehicle that's been totaled or stolen and not recovered.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC): You can protect your vehicle - and your budget - from unexpected repair expenses that could total hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- TruStage Auto & Homeowners Insurance: You trust Bellwether Community Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage™ Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- Lower your interest rate when you are an active Loyalty Rewards Checking member.
Related Blog Posts
- 10 Tips to Buying Your First Car
- 5 Reasons You Might Want to Refinance Your Vehicle
- Auto Loans for College Students
- Lease or Finance a Car?
- New vs Used Car Buying
Get Started with a Bellwether Car Loan Today!
|Auto Loans: New and Used|
|Effective Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2019|
|Vehicle Year||Term||% Financed||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) As Low As*||Comments||Application|
Vehicle Years 2019 through 2017
|2019 - 2017||0-66 Months||Up to 100%||3.89% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $29.48 per $1,000 (36 mos.)
Est. monthly pmt: $22.53 per $1,000 (48 mos.)
Est. monthly pmt: $18.37 per $1,000 (60 mos.)
|2019 - 2017||67-75 Months||Up to 100%||4.49% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $15.87 per $1,000 for 75 months|
|2019 - 2017||76-84 Months||Up to 100%||5.59% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $14.41 per $1,000 for 84 months|
Vehicle Years 2016 through 2013
|2016 - 2013||0-66 Months||Up to 100%||4.04% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $29.54 per $1,000 (36 mos.)
Est. monthly pmt: $22.60 per $1,000 (48 mos.)
Est. monthly pmt: $18.44 per $1,000 (60 mos.)
|2016 - 2013||67-75 Months||Up to 100%||4.74% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $15.43 per $1,000 for 75 months|
|2016 - 2013||76-84 Months||Up to 100%||5.84% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $14.53 per $1,000 for 84 months|
Vehicle Years 2012 through 2010
|2012 - 2010||0-66 Months||Up to 100%||4.59% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $29.79 per $1,000 (36 mos.)
Est. monthly pmt: $22.84 per $1,000 (48 mos.)
Est. monthly pmt: $18.68 per $1,000 (60 mos.)
|2012 - 2010||67-75 Months||Up to 100%||5.29% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $15.69 per $1,000 for 75 months|
Vehicle Years 2009 and Older
|2009 & older||0-48 Months||Up to 80%||6.04% APR||Est. monthly pmt: $23.50 per $1,000 (48 mos.)|
|*Rates quoted are for well-qualified buyers. Your actual rate and term will be determined by your credit worthiness and ability to repay. Rates shown include a .10% discount for Loyalty Rewards Checking. To calculate undiscounted rate, add back the appropriate discount(s) based on your specific situation. Title, UCC & VSI fees will be charged when necessary. Payment examples assume $0.00 down payment on a $10,000 vehicle. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates are subject to change at any time.|
* Insurance products sold through or in the credit union are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by the Credit Union or the NCUA or any other federal government agency. There is no requirement or obligation to purchase insurance from the Credit Union or any subsidiary, affiliate, or particular unaffiliated third party as a condition to obtaining a loan, and a decision as to insurance agents will not affect the credit terms in any way. The Credit Union may not condition an extension of credit on an agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on the applicant from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.Go to main navigation