Coronavirus (COVID-19): Important information for our members
As we continue to monitor this public health concern, we will provide updates to this page as needed.
Latest News from Bellwether
Where to get information
Reliable COVID-19 Resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services
- How to Protect Yourself
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- What To Do if You Are Sick
- World Health Organization
March 17, 2020
As always, the health of our members, community and employees are of utmost importance to Bellwether Community Credit Union. We have taken steps to assure our members financial needs are met while implementing safety precautions as we learn more information about COVID-19.
All branch locations will be transitioned to drive-up business only effective Wednesday, March 18. Our Drive-Ups will remain open for your banking needs and when possible our staff will direct you to the best lane for quick and efficient service. We have temporarily closed our lobbies for in-branch transactions out of an abundance of caution. For those who need access inside the branch for wires or safety deposit box access, call 866-996-9828 to set an appointment
Bellwether Community Credit Union will waive all its ATM fees for balance inquiries and transfers, along with withdrawal fees at all other ATMs effective Wednesday, March 18. Other financial institutions may charge you a fee for using their ATM. To avoid this fee, visit our COOP ATM network where you have access to 30,000 free ATMs worldwide.
Bellwether Community Credit Union is financially strong and well prepared to fully serve our members during these rapidly evolving circumstances. Our role is to be available to you, our members when you need us.
March 16, 2020
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
As concerns rise about COVID-19, Bellwether Community Credit Union wants to assure you that we will continue to serve your financial needs while we closely follow the latest information. The health and safety of our members, employees and neighbors in the community are our highest priority. That’s why we are actively monitoring the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, while taking precautionary measures to do our part during this evolving situation.
In an effort to follow best health practices, we have employed extensive cleaning procedures at all of our locations and all employees are practicing frequent hand washing in a proper fashion, using approved alcohol-based sanitizers, and staying home when they’re sick.
As your financial partner, Bellwether Community Credit Union is here for you, while making adjustments to services in the best interest of our members and employees’ health and well-being. We will keep you informed of any changes as quickly as possible.
To balance convenient access to our services and recommendations for social distancing, we are asking that members use our drive-up lanes for routine transactions such as:
- Deposits, withdrawals
- General account maintenance, renewals
- Questions about your membership
Here are other convenient and safe ways to access your accounts remotely.
Mobile and Online
- 24/7 Account Access: With our mobile app or online banking you can access your account, make transfers, pay bills, pay your loan, view account activity and easily deposit checks (mobile app only).
- Open an Account Online: Members and non-members can open accounts quickly right from our website.
- Free 24/7 bank-by-phone service: Using your phone, an audio response system allows you to complete transactions, check balances and transfer funds between accounts. Call 1-866-996-9828 to speak with a live, local representative Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., open late Thursdays until 6 p.m. or Saturday 9:00 a.m. until 12 p.m.
- Drive-Thru Banking: Our staff is ready to assist you at all drive-thru branches during our regular business hours.
- 24/7 Drive-Thru ATM: Make deposits and access cash 24/7 at drive-thru ATMs. (surcharge free for members)
At Bellwether Community Credit Union, we are here for you.
As a member of Bellwether Community Credit Union take comfort in knowing that your savings is safe, secure, and federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.Go to main navigation