See Fenway Park from the Inside!
Living in New England, you’re most likely a Red Sox fan. Even if you’re not, you have to appreciate the historic aspect of Fenway Park. After all, it is the oldest major league ballpark in the US! But, sometimes getting there for a game isn’t that easy. From ticket prices, to parking, to the chance of late night extra innings, it all adds up. Well, I have a better idea so you can see the park from the inside, without paying hundreds of dollars - Do the Fenway Park Tour!
Fenway offers a few different tours, chose one that best fits your interest, or do them all.
- Public Tour: Enjoy a guided tour thru the historic grounds of “American’s Most Beloved Ballpark.” This tour is a 60-minute, walking tour complete with team, ball club and player history. Price: Adults $18 / Children $12 (Year-round Tour)
- Fenway in Fifteen: Coming in for a game and short on time? Consider this 15 minute tour which includes the Royal Rooters Club, the Right Field Roof Deck, and ends with a stunning view of the ballpark and Boston City Skyline. Price: Adults & Children $10 (Seasonal Tour – check website for details)
- Batting Practice Tour: Get on the field, literally. This tour will bring you into the park before the general public, walk out onto the warning track, check out the seats from 1934, and end up on the Green Monster, where you might even catch a ball from batting practice. Price: Adult & Children $30 (Subject to availability and weather dependent)
- Day Game Premium Tour: Get all the history of Fenway Park and the Red Sox, meet Wally the Green Monster, and get your photo taken on the warning track. Price: Adult & Children $30 (Available on afternoon games before 3pm)
Other ways to see the Park!
Throughout the year there are a variety of opportunities to see the park. It might not be a guided tour, but you’d still get inside.
- Concerts: This year there are 4 different artists performing at Fenway Park over a period of days. Tickets are available for regular stadium seats, as well as some “field” seats, so you’d actually be on the field!
- Obstacle Course Race: Sign up for the Spartan Sprint at Fenway! This is one of the most unique and fun Spartan Races in their yearly lineup. Experience breathtaking views and a chance to run in a beloved American landmark.
- Various Events: Last year there was FenwaYoga in the park, where attendees got to participate in a yoga session taught by a celebrity instructor. And you can count on it, every winter there will be an ice rink at Fenway, for either an NHL Winter Classic Game, or some collegiate games.
What’s your favorite part about Fenway Park?
Return to "Blog"