Mobile24 - Mobile Banking
If you have a smart phone or text capable phone, you can enroll in Mobile24 and access your Bellwether accounts from the palm of your hand. Whether you’re on the road, at work, or out shopping, Bellwether’s Mobile24 service can be accessed via an app for your smart phone, and also allows text or browser-based banking! It’s your choice, and it’s easy to sign up and begin using.
With Bellwether’s Mobile24, your Bellwether account is in your hands.
- Free service!* Just sign up through WEB24
- Check Balances
- Deposit checks via MobileCheckDeposit24 (available for iPhone and Droid)
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Find the nearest ATM
- And much more!
Enroll through WEB24 today
- Log into your WEB24 account and select Mobile24. If you’re not yet signed up for WEB24, sign up now by following the link on the home page.
- Activation takes 24 hours to ensure security of your account information.
- Options and FAQs are available at enrollment.
- Separate smart phone app is available through iTunes or Blackberry store and works for many phone types.
Access in 3 Different Ways
- Text: With just a few simple text commands, you can access your account from your text capable phone.
- Browser: Browser-based phones can access our mobile app just as you would on a computer.
- Smart Phones: Smart phone app provides access to do all the transactions you need to manage your account from anywhere! Why not sign up today and find out how easy banking can be? Download our app: Apple (iPhone/iPad) or Droid.
Security of your information
Our mobile banking service utilizes best practice for online banking including HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, PIN(Personal Identification Number) A secret number that gives you access to your accounts./password access and application time-out when your phone is not in use. Only the phones that you personally enroll in the service can access your accounts. Only one account may be enrolled per phone. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either going online to the Mobile Banking enrollment website or by calling us.
Completing the activation process
Don't forget, upon completion of enrollment of your phone or device, you will be given an activation code. Activation of your account must occur within 24 hours of enrollment using the specific device enrolled. After that time you will need to re-enroll the phone or device. This is to ensure the security of your account.