Setting up your Payment in Web24
Follow the instructions below to set up a one time payment of your loan via Web24. If you need further assistance please call our Contact Center at 1-866-996-9828 during normal business hours.
If you already have Web24 set up, skip down to Make a Loan Payment below to get started!
- From our home page, go to the BCCU Web24 login box in the top right hand corner and click on Enroll, located just under the login button.
- You will be prompted to enter your membership number, which can be found on your payment coupon in the top right hand corner. Usually a five digit number before the hyphen (See underlined number in the image below). Some numbers may be longer. You will then be asked to confirm the number by entering it again.
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth (DOB). Use the four digit year when entering DOB (September 4th, 1975 would be entered 09/04/1975).
- Once you are done, click continue.
- Create your username and password. Username must be at least eight characters including at least one number. Choose a username that will be easy for you to remember.
- You will then be asked to login. Do so using your recently selected username and password.
- Upon log in, you will select security questions and answers, after which your account is set up.
- In Web24 at the top of the page there is a series of blue tabs. Select the second from the left, Transfer.
- Under Transfers select Pay your Loan.
- If you have more than one loan with Bellwether, use the dropdown menu to select your loan. If you have only one loan, no dropdown menu will appear and you can skip this step.
- Enter the routing number of the financial institution from which you'll be paying your loan, and then click Look Up.
- Fill in the account number for the account being used to pay your loan.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. Click Submit.
At the bottom of the page you will see a confirmation number. The status will read "not sent." The status will update within 24 to 48 hours after being processed to indicate the payment has been made. Do not re-enter payment information unless you are making an additional payment.
Go to main navigation