Northeast Planning Associates, Inc.
Not everyone has the time or inclination to become a financial expert. However, having resources to draw on when analyzing your financial goals can help you make better decisions, that can help you understand and set financial goals for yourself.
The following resources may be of some interest:
- Considerations for a Roth IRA Conversion
- Focus on Time, not Money, in Retirement
- Four Tips for Tax Smart Investing
- Healthcare Reform Includes Changes to FSAs and HSAs
- Selecting Your Plans Investments: How Many Options are Enough?
- Tips from Everyday Millionaires
- Four Steps to a Simpler Financial Life
- Getting Smarter about your Credit Score
- Questions to ask when Drafting an Estate Plan
- Working past your Normal Retirement Age
Want to know more about anything you've read here? Don't hesitate! Call today! 888.899.0651
Financial Planners offer advisory services through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a registered investment adviser. Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Not NCUA Insured, No Credit Union Guarantee, May Lose Value. Bellwether Community Credit Union, NPA and LPL Financial are not affiliated.