Car Loans Truck Loans
Finding the car or truck you want, at the price you want to pay can be a challenge. Getting the right loan to suit your budget may seem like an impossible task. Thankfully, you can trust Bellwether Community Credit Union to help you every step of the way. We offer great rates, and the resources you need to find the car, get the rate and get the car loan or truck loan you're looking for.
We're proud to offer our CUDL Autosmart tools for shopping and research and we also offer a full line of insurance options to protect your car, your budget and your family!
- Call or stop by any branch to get started!
- Check Current Rates
- Use the Amortization Loan Calculators
- Refinance your existing loan
We can help with that, too! Check out our CUDL Autosmart link for assistance checking values, shopping for cars, and more!
Need Auto Insurance?
Protect your investment with affordable insurance products* from Bellwether including:
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance: For just a few dollars a month added to your regular payment (or the full price paid up front), you can save yourself from making loan payments on a car, truck or other vehicle that's been totaled or stolen and not recovered.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC): You can protect your vehicle - and your budget - from unexpected repair expenses that could total hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- TruStage Auto & Homeowners Insurance: You trust Bellwether Community Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage™ Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
Get Started with a Bellwether Car Loan Today!
|Auto Loans: New and Used|
|Effective Date: Tuesday, June 30th, 2015|
|Term||% Financed||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) As Low As*||Amount||Comments||Application|
|36 Months||Up to 100%||2.00% APR||
Est. monthly pmt: $28.64 per $1,000
|48 Months||Up to 100%||2.00% APR||
Est. monthly pmt: $21.70 per $1,000
|60 Months||Up to 100%||2.00% APR||
Est. monthly pmt: $17.53 per $1,000
|72 Months||Up to 100%||3.64% APR||$10,000 Min.||
Est. monthly pmt: $15.48 per $1,000
|84 Months||Up to 100%||4.64% APR||$15,000 Min.||
Est. monthly pmt: $13.97 per $1,000
*Rates quoted are for well-qualified buyers. Your actual rate and term will be determined by your credit worthiness and ability to repay. Rates shown include a .10% discount for Loyalty Rewards Checking and a .25% discount for payment made via automatic transfer/payment. To calculate undiscounted rate, add back the appropriate discount(s) based on your specific situation. Title, UCC & VSI fees will be charged when necessary. Payment examples assume $0.00 down payment on a $10,000 vehicle. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates are subject to change at any time.
* Insurance products sold through or in the credit union are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by the Credit Union or the NCUA or any other federal government agency. There is no requirement or obligation to purchase insurance from the Credit Union or any subsidiary, affiliate, or particular unaffiliated third party as a condition to obtaining a loan, and a decision as to insurance agents will not affect the credit terms in any way. The Credit Union may not condition an extension of credit on an agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on the applicant from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.
Because we're part of your community
We make banking easy so you can get on with your life
Avoid debit card fees and get rewarded at the same time!
Simple and fast, with help to make it easy. Refinance or purchase, first home or vacation, we're there for you.
Want to play with the numbers? We've got the calculators you need.
Let us know how we can help
|Effective Date: Tuesday, June 30th, 2015|
|Loan Type||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) As Low As|
|Auto/Truck Loans||2.00% APR|
ATV's - 36 Mos.
|Disclosure Info View All Rates|
- Auto Loans for College Students
Buying a car can be challenging if you're also paying costs for college, working a part time job, and haven't yet built a credit history. This article provides tips and things to consider if you're just starting out and need to apply for an auto loan.
- Sometimes Auto Dealer Specials Aren't the Best Option
If you go car shopping without getting pre-qualified first at your credit union, you may get a loan with a higher rate or longer term than you really want. Only paying attention to the monthly payment without knowing the rate and how long you'll be paying may result in you paying more than you have to! Read this article to find out more.